Professional Business Technology Services. Diligent. Reasonably Priced. Virtually Anywhere.
The System Architect is a business technology company that helps businesses choose and manage business technology, and processes. We provide strong and scalable solutions. We work as an extension of your organization, providing Knowledge as a Service, and on-demand resources for your ever changing business.
Each of our technology professionals has more than 15 years of business technology experience. Our members come from various business backgrounds which include insurance, mortgage lending, engineering, health care, retail, software development, and network/telephone communications.
We empower your company's most valuable assets - your employees and the relationships they build.
Top technology news
- At the 11th hour, Verizon decides to cancel its controversial throttling plans (Kevin Fitchard/Gigaom)
- Box Said to Delay IPO Until 2015 Amid Market Volatility (Bloomberg)
- Sources: Apple Pay to be included in iOS 8.1, scheduled to be released October 20 (Ian Kar/Bank Innovation)
- ARM attempts to speed up 'internet of things' adoption with new platform (Nicole Lee/Engadget)
- Rocket Internet prices IPO at top of range at €42.5 per share, valuing company at €6.7B, or roughly $8.4B (Mark Scott/New York Times)
- Twitter to invest $10M in MIT social media research lab (David Harris/bizjournals)
- Facebook to refine process of authenticating names; CPO apologizes to LGBT community (Casey Newton/The Verge)
- Your move, AWS and Microsoft: Google's cutting basic cloud compute prices 10 percent (Barb Darrow/Gigaom)
- StackEngine Emerges From Stealth, Adds Operational Layer To Docker (Ron Miller/TechCrunch)
- Disney close to settling dispute with Amazon as its movie DVDs become available for preorder (Wall Street Journal)
- Houzz Raises $165M Series D Funding Round Led By Sequoia To Fuel International Expansion (Frederic Lardinois/TechCrunch)
- 'Twilight' Will Be Revived via Short Films on Facebook (Brooks Barnes/New York Times)
- Inside Shellshock: How hackers are using it to exploit systems (John Graham-Cumming/CloudFlare)
- Microsoft launches the Windows Insider Program alongside Windows 10 preview, download now (Zac Bowden/WinBeta)
- LinkedIn Flexes Its Search Engine Muscle, Adds College-Finding Tools For Students (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Finding Alibaba: How Jerry Yang Made The Most Lucrative Bet In Silicon Valley History (Parmy Olson/Forbes)
- Chinese iOS Trojan Targets Jailbroken iPhones Used by Hong Kong Protesters (Gary Ng/iPhone in Canada Blog)
- Microsoft adds new Sway presentation application to the Office family (Mary Jo Foley/ZDNet)
- A Rare Look at Design Genius Jony Ive: The Man Behind the Apple Watch (Robert Sullivan/Vogue)