Professional Business Technology Services. Diligent. Reasonably Priced. Virtually Anywhere.
The System Architect is a business technology company that helps businesses choose and manage business technology, and processes. We provide strong and scalable solutions. We work as an extension of your organization, providing Knowledge as a Service, and on-demand resources for your ever changing business.
Each of our technology professionals has more than 15 years of business technology experience. Our members come from various business backgrounds which include insurance, mortgage lending, engineering, health care, retail, software development, and network/telephone communications.
We empower your company's most valuable assets - your employees and the relationships they build.
Top technology news
- LinkedIn Is Quietly Retiring Network Visualization Tool InMaps (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Apple lists top 10 reasons apps are rejected, with missing information and bugs the two most common causes (Apple)
- NASA working on automated traffic control system for drones, first commercial drones expected 2015 in agriculture (Conor Dougherty/New York Times)
- Microsoft refuses to comply after judge revives overseas data search warrant (Zack Whittaker/ZDNet)
- Apple Says It Is "Actively Investigating" Celeb Photo Hack (Arik Hesseldahl/Re/code)
- Local law enforcement agencies seek grants for Hailstorm 4G interception gear to replace "stingrays" as carriers migrate from 2G (Cyrus Farivar/Ars Technica)
- Naked celebrity hack: security experts focus on iCloud backup theory (Charles Arthur/Guardian)
- Xapo CEO explains their heavily guarded offline Bitcoin vaults & the future of cryptocurrency (Ben Popper/The Verge)
- Asus ZenWatch will feature voice commands, sub-$200 price confirmed by CEO (Florin T./PhoneArena)
- Europol launches taskforce to fight worlds top cybercriminals (Tom Brewster/Guardian)
- Apple 'not likely' to ship redesigned power adapter, Lightning cable with 'iPhone 6' (AppleInsider)
- Europe details plan to nab 700MHz broadcast spectrum for mobile by 2020 (Liam Tung/ZDNet)
- Google Sends Invites for September 15 India Event; Android One Launch Likely (NDTV Gadgets)
- China gives Microsoft 20 days to provide explanation in anti-trust probe (Reuters)
- Baidu's new chief scientist and Google Brain founder Andrew Ng on the new AI lab he's leading (Robert Hof/Forbes)
- EU Sends Questionnaire to Rivals Over Facebook Deal With WhatsApp (Frances Robinson/Wall Street Journal)
- Nude celebrity picture leak looks like phishing or email account hack (Charles Arthur/Guardian)
- 75% Of Ikea's Catalog Is Computer Generated Imagery (Mark Wilson/Co.Design)
- With its own livestreaming technology and popularity with big Twitch users, Google doesn't need to own Twitch (Peter Bright/Ars Technica)