Professional Business Technology Services. Diligent. Reasonably Priced. Virtually Anywhere.
The System Architect is a business technology company that helps businesses choose and manage business technology, and processes. We provide strong and scalable solutions. We work as an extension of your organization, providing Knowledge as a Service, and on-demand resources for your ever changing business.
Each of our technology professionals has more than 15 years of business technology experience. Our members come from various business backgrounds which include insurance, mortgage lending, engineering, health care, retail, software development, and network/telephone communications.
We empower your company's most valuable assets - your employees and the relationships they build.
Top technology news
- Touchscreen HP Chromebook 14 G3 Goes on Sale in US for $440 (Joey-Elijah Sneddon/OMG!)
- Sony Threatens to Sue Twitter Unless It Removes Tweets Containing Hacked Emails (Jason Koebler/Motherboard)
- Comcast-TWC merger delayed, FCC says 7,000 docs wrongly held back (Jeff John Roberts/Gigaom)
- After Google suit, Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood backs off Google investigation pushed by MPAA (Joe Mullin/Ars Technica)
- Line's COO Becomes Its New CEO As The Messaging Company Targets Global Growth (Jon Russell/TechCrunch)
- Twitter closes up 3.6% after analyst on CNBC's Halftime Report says "there's a good chance" Dick Costolo will be out as CEO within a year (Jay Yarow/Business Insider)
- Google adds new stats, examples of government requests in latest Transparency Report (Stephen Hall/9to5Google)
- Tempo smart calendar app for iOS updated with new widget, notifications, 9 languages, launches in 26 new countries in Asia (Abhimanyu Ghoshal/The Next Web)
- Apple expands its social presence with new iTunes Tumblr blog (Benjamin Mayo/9to5Mac)
- Google expands Android One program from India to Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal (John Ribeiro/PC World)
- North Korea's internet appears to be under mass cyber attack (Max Fisher/Vox)
- Google completes first fully-functional prototype self-driving car of the design it unveiled in May (Emil Protalinski/VentureBeat)
- Google Adds Song Lyrics To Top Of Search Results, Points Searchers To Google Play (Sarah Perez/TechCrunch)
- Uber's legality under scrutiny in Taiwan and Chinese mega city Chongqing (Reuters)
- Steven Sinofsky predicts tablet resurgence, big enterprise challenges in 2015; sees 4K, beacons, payments, and more as technologies to watch (Steven Sinofsky/Re/code)
- South Korean nuclear plant hacked, government says no risk to reactors, but experts concerned (Reuters)
- Oracle buys Datalogix, beefs up digital marketing cloud (Larry Dignan/ZDNet)
- Coin, Wocket, Plastc: The all-in-one cards trying to sprint ahead of Apple Pay (Megan Geuss/Ars Technica)
- China condemns cyberattacks, but says no proof North Korea hacked Sony (Reuters)