Professional Business Technology Services. Diligent. Reasonably Priced. Virtually Anywhere.
The System Architect is a business technology company that helps businesses choose and manage business technology, and processes. We provide strong and scalable solutions. We work as an extension of your organization, providing Knowledge as a Service, and on-demand resources for your ever changing business.
Each of our technology professionals has more than 15 years of business technology experience. Our members come from various business backgrounds which include insurance, mortgage lending, engineering, health care, retail, software development, and network/telephone communications.
We empower your company's most valuable assets - your employees and the relationships they build.
Top technology news
- Developers Can Now Ship Hard Drives To Google To Import Large Amounts Of Data To Cloud Storage (Frederic Lardinois/TechCrunch)
- Google's Effort to Skirt Regulation May Invite More Scrutiny (Steven M. Davidoff/DealBook)
- Microsoft Said to Add Qualcomm as Surface RT Supplier (Bloomberg)
- Huawei to invest $30M on branding in India (Ellyne Phneah/ZDNet)
- The Price to Pay for Facebook's Free Wi-Fi? A Scrap of Privacy (Ryan Tate/Wired)
- Researchers able to predict Apple iOS-generated hotspot passwords (Michael Lee/ZDNet)
- FCC nominee Wheeler says will promote competition (Alina Selyukh/Reuters)
- Netflix will launch in the Netherlands in late 2013, as its international expansion slows (Janko Roettgers/paidContent)
- As Fab Raises Another $150 Million at a $1 Billion Valuation, E-Commerce Industry Looks On Warily (Jason Del Rey/AllThingsD)
- Tencent-Led Funding Values Fab at Over $1 Billion (Wall Street Journal)
- Microsoft adds new creation tools to its social-search project (Mary Jo Foley/ZDNet)
- Last Telegram Ever Will Be Sent In India Next Month (Alexis Kleinman/The Huffington Post)
- Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) Performance Preview: Qualcomm Mobile Development Tablet Tested (Brian Klug/AnandTech)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MDP benchmarks: prepare for ludicrous speed (Myriam Joire/Engadget)
- Privacy authorities issue Google a 'please explain' on Glass (Josh Taylor/ZDNet)
- Wal-Mart's E-Stumble - After Years Giving Short Shrift to Web ... (Shelly Banjo/Wall Street Journal)
- Power Testing: Can Two New Laptops Really Last All Day? (Walter S. Mossberg/AllThingsD)
- Kodak prepares $406 million offering as it eyes bankruptcy exit (Jonathan Stempel/Reuters)
- Apple testing deep LinkedIn integration for iOS 7 (Mark Gurman/9to5Mac)