Professional Business Technology Services. Diligent. Reasonably Priced. Virtually Anywhere.
The System Architect is a business technology company that helps businesses choose and manage business technology, and processes. We provide strong and scalable solutions. We work as an extension of your organization, providing Knowledge as a Service, and on-demand resources for your ever changing business.
Each of our technology professionals has more than 15 years of business technology experience. Our members come from various business backgrounds which include insurance, mortgage lending, engineering, health care, retail, software development, and network/telephone communications.
We empower your company's most valuable assets - your employees and the relationships they build.
Top technology news
- Security researcher claims over 30% of all mobile spam messages are sent through iMessage (Robert McMillan/Wired)
- Google Asked to Remove 1 Million Pirate Links Per Day (Ernesto/TorrentFreak)
- Twitter details its anti-spam system BotMaker, claims it's reduced spam by 40% (Derrick Harris/Gigaom)
- At Burning Man, the Tech Elite One-Up One Another (Nick Bilton/New York Times)
- Samsung to pay U.S. $2.3 million to settle False Claims Act charges (Amrita Jayakumar/Washington Post)
- VMware buys CloudVolumes for real-time desktop app delivery (Natalie Gagliordi/ZDNet)
- UPS Store Computer Breach Put Customer Data at Risk (Mary Schlangenstein/Bloomberg)
- Chain raises $9.5 million to build Bitcoin development platform (Dan Primack/Fortune)
- IDC: Tablets with cellular voice capabilities are getting traction in Asia Pacific (Natasha Lomas/TechCrunch)
- HP Reports Earnings: A Nice Beat On Revenue, Profits Are Right In Line (Julie Bort/Business Insider)
- Verizon Says It Has No Plans for Another App Store (Ina Fried/Re/code)
- PernixData rakes in $35M to help companies virtualize their storage (Jonathan Vanian/Gigaom)
- Infineon agrees to buy Int'l Rectifier for $3 billion in cash (Reuters)
- Amazon.com Coming to Shanghai's Free-Trade Zone (Laurie Burkitt/Wall Street Journal)
- Hands-on with the Galaxy Tab 4 Nook: the same Samsung hardware with deep Nook integration (Terrence O'Brien/Engadget)
- Stealth Security Startup vArmour Secretly Raised $42 Million (Mike Lennon/SecurityWeek)
- Fuhu unveils 20- and 24-inch Nabi Big Tab Android-based tablets for children starting at $450 (Wilson Rothman/Wall Street Journal)
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac launches with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support, speed boosts, more (AppleInsider)
- Vine now lets users import existing videos from the camera roll, adds editing features (Mat Honan/Wired)