Professional Business Technology Services. Diligent. Reasonably Priced. Virtually Anywhere.
The System Architect is a business technology company that helps businesses choose and manage business technology, and processes. We provide strong and scalable solutions. We work as an extension of your organization, providing Knowledge as a Service, and on-demand resources for your ever changing business.
Each of our technology professionals has more than 15 years of business technology experience. Our members come from various business backgrounds which include insurance, mortgage lending, engineering, health care, retail, software development, and network/telephone communications.
We empower your company's most valuable assets - your employees and the relationships they build.
Top technology news
- Samsung Galaxy A5 and A3: Sleek, slim, fully metal (hands-on) (Jessica Dolcourt/CNET)
- Any.do adds premium plan with unlimited file attachments sizes for $5/month or $45/year (Aldrin Calimlim/App Advice)
- Alphaworks, The Equity Crowdfunding Platform From Betaworks, Brings On Erin Glenn As CEO (Jordan Crook/TechCrunch)
- Kamcord opens Japan office as it surges past 25 million mobile game videos shared (Paul Bischoff/Tech in Asia)
- Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg found guilty in Denmark on charges that he illegally accessed Danish social security numbers (RT)
- Google's robotics lead and Android founder Andy Rubin leaving the company to start an incubator for hardware startups, will be replaced by James Kuffner (Alistair Barr/Wall Street Journal)
- Spain passes LPI law allowing publishers to charge aggregators that link to news stories; effective January 2015 (Pamela Rolfe/Hollywood Reporter)
- Mark Zuckerberg to host first public "Community Q&A" on Facebook Nov 6, taking questions now (Josh Constine/TechCrunch)
- Facebook updates Graph API with features for managing Pages, brings versioning to Ads API (Emil Protalinski/VentureBeat)
- Google Play Books improves non-fiction reading with "Skim" mode, "Quick bookmarks" tool, and notes browsing (Greg Kumparak/TechCrunch)
- Twitter demotes Daniel Graf, elevates Kevin Weil to lead consumer product group (Yoree Koh/Wall Street Journal)
- Groupon Q3 Beats The Street On Sales Of $757.1M, EPS Of $0.03 (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Kamcord gameplay recording platform gets into mobile gaming competitions starting with SEGA (Jordan Kahn/9to5Mac)
- LinkedIn posts Q3 net loss of $4.26M, sales up 45% YOY to $568M, EPS $0.52 (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Yahoo poaches Amazon ad exec Lisa Utzschneider, naming her SVP of Sales for the Americas (Ingrid Lunden/TechCrunch)
- Smule's karaoke app update now lets you make music videos with friends (Roberto Baldwin/The Next Web)
- uBeam Nabs $10 Million In Funding From Upfront Ventures To Make Wireless Charging A Reality (Ryan Lawler/TechCrunch)
- Seth Rogen Set as Steve Wozniak in Steve Jobs Biopic (Dave McNary/Variety)
- Thank you, Tim Cook (Casey Newton/The Verge)